What do we do?
Nothing is better than presenting an amazing and surprising moment to your loved ones with a beautifully crafted bouquet of flowers on any day may it being special or not. Blooming Flora is best at helping you create such moments. At Blooming Flora you get the range of multi-color flowers and gorgeous bouquets. For years, Blooming Flora has been delivering a wide range of floral gifts at a price which does not hit your pockets hard.
How to order?
Keeping in mind customer convenience, Blooming Flora has very simple process in place for purchase of any flower gifts and bouquets. Help yourself by choosing from a wide variety of flower gifts in our gallery. Add your order(s) to the cart, fill up the delivery form with details i.e. delivery area, date and time and proceed. Or you can contact us via phone or email
How do we deliver?
On order placement, Blooming flora delivers the items via courier service. Blooming Flora will make all reasonable efforts to have the flowers delivered to you on the date they are ordered. Blooming flora can advise you when your order has reached its destination via email or phone.
If you would like to know if your order has been received, then contact us and we can give you all the details.
What is Blooming Flora bunch of the week?
Blooming flora create various design with our talented staff in every week for our customers. This bunch will change every week.
Many people are often frustrated by how short-lived a bouquet may be once they get it home. They may forget that fresh cut flowers are still living entities that can be encouraged to last much longer under the right conditions. The following tips will help make your flowers last longer.
1.Keep your vase filled with water! All flower and foliage stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher, longer when they can get a drink!
2. Replenish the water frequently. Change the water entirely every 2-3 days.
3. Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flower arrangements.
4. Trim at least a half-inch of stem off your flowers before you put them in a vase and each time you change the water. For best results, cut stems with a sharp knife at an angle
5.Keep your flowers away from heat and bright light. Most flowers will last longer under cool conditions.
6. Avoid sitting your flowers besides ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
7. After you throw out your last arrangement, be sure to wash the vase/container very thoroughly in hot soapy water or, better yet, in your dishwasher.